Where the spinal cord has been injured in an accident, which perhaps took place at work, on the road or in a sports accident there will often be irreversible and life changing damage, such as motor and sensory paralysis, impaired bowel, bladder or sexual function.
We know that spinal injured clients often need long term treatment. We know that there can be a significant period of adjustment when a spinal injury occurs. Some clients require their home to be adapted and some may need to adapt to using a wheelchair. Clients may need to be put in touch with specialist charities, medical practitioners or therapists and others may require long term rehabilitation and care for the rest of their lives. Most will need financial help – whether from state benefits or otherwise.
How Osbornes solicitors handle spinal injury accident claims
Our specialist personal injury lawyers at Osbornes, will liaise with leading medical specialists, rehabilitation specialists, occupational therapists and even architects to work with us on your case and make sure all bases are covered concerning your future rehabilitation.
In these cases early rehabilitation is essential and a proactive approach to the litigation can secure a long term support package of care, accommodation and therapy.
Every day three people sustain a spinal cord injury in the UK
Where the spinal cord has been damaged in an accident, and whether a complete high level lesion or an incomplete injury to the lower back, it is essential that advice is sought from a specialist solicitor who truly understands the nature and complications of this most debilitating type of personal injury.
We adopt a family-focussed approach to the way we help our clients, and provide support with the practicalities of life with a spinal cord injury (or living with someone who has a spinal cord injury) which goes well beyond the service provided by most firms.
From day one we fight for early rehabilitation funding to ensure the provision of appropriate housing, care, equipment and therapy.
Why Choose Osbornes to represent you in your spinal injury claim
- Spinal injuries can be complex personal injury claims and should be dealt with by an experienced solicitor.
- The independent legal directory, Chambers and Partners highlight Stuart as being “well regarded in the personal injury world for his handling of head injury and workplace accident cases”.
- Expert advice on state benefits and housing you may be entitled to access
- Access to other specialist solicitors who can help with trusts, wills advice, power of attorney and court of protection advice.
- No win, no fee
- Speak to a specialist solicitor as soon as you call
- Hospital & Home Visits
- Holistic support for the whole family
- Wholly independent specialists unaffiliated with any insurance company
- Spinal Injuries Association approved solicitors
Our spinal injury solicitors take on much fewer cases than in the vast majority of personal injury law firms, ensuring a pro-active, approachable service from some of the country’s leading spinal cord injury lawyers.
Every enquiry is investigated, so even if you are unsure whether you would win your case, call us today to tell us about it: more often than not a spinal cord injury claim can be made that would fund a lifetime of necessary care and support.
For free advice on whether you can make a spinal injury claim, contact Ben Posford on firstname.lastname@example.org, 020 7485 8811 or 07539 926767.
Follow Ben Posford on twitter @benposford1 and on Linkedin