Chevron pointing up icon

International Holiday & Travel Claims

Overseas Accident Compensation

Many of us each year are drawn to leave the UK and holiday abroad. Sometimes, however things can go wrong and you, or members of your family, may be injured or taken ill while abroad. Our travel litigation team will help you to gain care, treatment and compensation. We know all too well that accidents can happen at any time and often they occur through no fault of your own. At Osbornes Law we provide specialist legal advice on accidents abroad claims.

The law and procedures may differ from one country to another when making a compensation claim. Our multi-lingual teams have the experience and knowledge to help individuals claim compensation following an accident abroad, whether you are on holiday, visiting friends and relatives, or on a business trip.

We represent people who have suffered minor injuries such as fractures through to those with serious spinal injuries or brain injuries and fatalities.

Cases handled by our Osbornes Law specialist team include:

Road traffic accidents abroad
Serious injuries suffered abroad
Accidents whilst working abroad
Aeroplane accident claims
Accidents at sea
Cruise ship claims
Winter sports injury claims
Accidents or illness claims in hotels
Medical negligence whilst abroad.

Our specialist lawyers are members of the Association of Personal Injury (APIL) and the Pan European organisation of Personal Injury Lawyers (PEOPIL).

    Speak to a Lawyer.


    Latest Personal Injury News

    Introducing Your Personal Injury Legal Team

    Osbornes has an experienced team of specialist personal-injury lawyers to assist with your case / situation

    arrow pointing up


    Livery House, 9 Pratt Street, London NW1 0AE
    Tel: 020 7485 8811 Fax: 020 7485 5660
    DX Number 57053 Camden Town


    28A Hampstead High Street, Hampstead, NW3 1QA
    Tel: 020 7485 8811 Fax: 020 7485 5660

    Your Privacy | Cookies Policy

    Contact a Lawyer

    Enter your details below to receive a call from Osbornes:


      Speak To A Lawyer

      Request Callback