Senior Family Lawyer
Osbornes Law seek a senior family solicitor to join its busy, expanding and dynamic team.
- Osbornes is a well-established law firm which has been in existence for over 45 years
- It has one of the largest family practices in London
- Deals with HNW clients and is ranked in Spears High Net Worth Guide
- Chambers UK and Legal 500 ranked
- Often represents clients in the Supreme Court and Court of Appeal
- Opportunity to work with experienced and renowned partners
- Opportunity to bring ideas and initiatives to the department and assist in its growth and expansion
The firm handles high quality work in a wide range of family matters including:
- Divorce and financial matters
- Child arrangements
- Cohabitation agreements
- Pre and post-nuptial agreements
- Financial provision for children
Osbornes offer a collegiate and supporting working environment, which encourages the senior lawyers working with and supervising junior lawyers in teams.
You will have excellent business development skills and feel comfortable networking yourself and the department.
A following is not necessary but would be a bonus.
- You will be senior family solicitor with a minimum of 6 years PQE
- You will be commercially minded
- You will have strong business development and networking skills
- A following would be advantageous but not essential
- You will be able to work well with others and supervise junior members
The salary is competitive with a bonus structure.
31st January 2021
How to apply
We prefer to receive applications by email, with a covering letter and CV, addressed to the firm’s Practice Manager, Sandra Hillard: Sandra.Hillard@osborneslaw.com
Osbornes Law is an equal opportunities employer.
Private Client paralegal
Osbornes Law is an award-winning private client London law firm with a reputation for excellence. The firm was established in Camden in 1973, and since then has grown to around 130 lawyers and staff, with offices in Camden and Hampstead.
The Osbornes Law Private Client Team has rankings in the Legal 500 and Chambers High Net Worth directories. We are a friendly, cohesive team with a good work/life balance ethic, so this is a great opportunity to join a thriving and happy department. There are currently 13 members of the team, including three partners and four associates, and we work mainly out of the firm’s Camden office.
We require an experienced legal executive/paralegal case worker to assist with the running of private client cases, both contentious and non-contentious. The position is to start by April 2021.
The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills, proficient IT skills and an ability to operate document and case management software generating all legal forms, letters and documents.
We offer a competitive salary dependent on experience.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your C.V. and a covering letter to email@example.com.
A note for agencies: We’re really happy working with our current set of recruiters – so we won’t respond to cold calls or unsolicited emails. Thank you for your interest!