Lauren is a solicitor in the family team. Her practice involves advising on a wide range of issues associated with the breakdown of marriage and relationships, including representing clients navigating a divorce and the associated financial or children issues that may arise.
Lauren also advises clients in relation to matters such as nuptial and cohabitation agreements.
The breakdown of a relationship can be a difficult time for all involved and Lauren seeks to reach resolution for her client’s as smoothly as possible. Lauren achieves resolution by favouring a constructive and non-confrontational approach wherever possible.
Lauren joined Osbornes Law upon qualification, in July 2018.
Lauren enjoys travelling and is a keen sportswoman; her sporting interests include playing netball, skiing and diving.
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Resolution and Young Resolution
- “Osbornes Law provided me with the most professional service that met my requirements every step of the way. Their Solicitor Lauren Gaines supported me at every stage and provided me with solid, helpful and empathetic advice throughout. I would recommend Osbornes Law to anyone should I be asked and even more, so Lauren Gaines. Thanks Osbornes Law and thank you so much Lauren”
- “It is a pleasure to recommend Lisa Pepper and her team (Lauren Gaines and Sophie Brand) at Osbornes Law for their professionalism and hard work in our case, which was a difficult one and which they brought to a successful outcome.
- “Thank you for being such a good lawyer and following everything up. ..You are really nice I greatly appreciate your service.. I am so overwhelmed and so proud of you….You are so good with writing all the proper concerns.”
- “Many thanks for your patience and clear explanations”