Welfare benefits

If the Benefits Agency have made a decision about your benefits that you think is wrong, you may be able to appeal. Osbornes will be able to advise you on your right to appeal.

If you think that the wrong figures have been used in calculating your entitlement or that there are circumtances which have not been taken into account you may be able to appeal a decision not to award you benefits or to award you a certain amount of benefit. If you have received an overpayment decision but you know that you had informed the authorities of your change of circumstances at the time we may also be able to appeal the overpayment decision.

The Benefits that we can advise you on include Disability Living Allowance, Incapacity Benefit, Employment Support Allowance, Income Support, Job Seekers Allowance, Pension Credit, Housing Benefit, Industrial Injuries Benefit, Tax Credits and Child Benefit.

Speak To A Lawyer

Accreditations Awards

Our Housing Services

Contact Us

Livery House, 9 Pratt Street, London NW1 0AE
Tel: 020 7485 8811 Fax: 020 7485 5660
DX Number 57053 Camden Town
Email: See Teams for individual lawyers email addresses

Call: 020 7485 8811

Select Department