Types of accidents
It doesn’t matter whether you’re at work, on the road, or relaxing on holiday, accidents can happen anywhere, at any time. Osbornes Solicitors have 40 years of experience in helping people receive the compensation they deserve for all types of accident claims.
There are many reasons why someone would make an accident claim. While some accidents may cause minor injuries or disruption, others can have a devastating, life-changing effect. No matter what type of accident you’ve been involved in, you can rest assured that you’re in good hands with Osbornes Solicitors.
For a full list of the types of accident claims that we can assist with, see the list to the left of the page.
Claiming for Personal Injury
When making a claiming for personal injury, your solicitor will require several pieces of information in order to establish the details of your case. These can include:
- The specifics of the accident, e.g. when, where, and how it happened
- The medical diagnosis of your injury, plus any treatment you were prescribed
- Witness contact details
- Where a claimant has suffered a loss of earnings, proof will be requested
- Details of any financial expenses incurred as a result of the incident
- Credentials for insurance policies or trade union memberships, which may cover or cut legal fees
If you are unsure how to proceed in claiming for personal injury, call or email Osbornes Solicitors to discuss your circumstances. By choosing us, you will be working with a Law Society and Association of Personal Injury Lawyers accredited team, which comes recommended by independent legal guides Chambers & Partners and The Legal 500, as well as by our hundreds of happy clients.