As a child, if you were the victim of physical, sexual, or emotional abuse then the Personal Injury team at Osbornes can help you claim compensation.
We know and understand that financial compensation can never erase the distress caused by the abuse you suffered. However, it can go some way to help you rebuild and improve the quality of your lives and those of your families, who may also have suffered.
With this is mind it is always worth contacting Osbornes Solicitors to find out whether you have a chance of being successful in bringing a claim for compensation
How Osbornes solicitors handle child abuse claims
Our solicitors represent children, and adults who have been traumatised by memories of abuse that happened during childhood. Sometimes such memories may lay dormant until an event later in life triggers them.
We can help you to bring a claim against individual abusers, their employers, foster parents, children’s homes, schools, social services departments which placed a child into care who was subsequently abused, or was negligent in protecting children being abused in care or at home.
Why choose Osbornes to represent you
Our team is led by Stephanie Prior and Stuart Kightley, both of whom are members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers. Stephanie is a member of The Association of Child Abuse Lawyers (ACAL) and has been specializing in child abuse litigation since the late 1990’s. The department is also ranked for expertise and client care in independent legal directories.
Child abuse law is complex and still developing. With this in mind it is important to speak with a firm who specialise in child abuse claims.
You can rest assured that your experience will be treated with total confidentiality and the upmost respect – just as you would expect from professional lawyers.
Our commitment to you:
- Offer you a face-to-face appointment before taking the case on.
- Assess your case at Partner level to make sure you are getting the best advice before we start your claim.
- Advise you at the outset about the prospects of success, the value of the claim and timescale, and confirm that in writing.
- Keep you informed of progress and consult you about all decisions relating to your case.
- If we take your case on, run your claim under a No Win No Fee agreement.
- Ensure that your case worker is available by means of a direct dial telephone number and a personal email address to discuss the case with you.
- Nominate a supervisor for your case worker and tell you who that person is. We will then be able to advise you on whether or not you can make a claim for compensation
What you should do next?
To speak with us on a confidential basis about your injury, please telephone Stephanie Prior on 020 7681 8671 or Nicola Hall on 020 7681 8701.
Alternatively you can fill in our online enquiry form and we will call you back.