Chevron pointing up icon

What happens if I buy the property with someone else?

Solicitors in London

News article published on: 24th June 2014

This depends if you are buying the property with your husband or wife, with an unmarried partner, anothe relative or friend. Again, we will advise on this.

arrow pointing down

"“[The Personal Injury Department] is quite simply excellent, with a highly competent and well-rounded team. They understand complex medical litigation and have been our lifesavers, and we will always owe them our immense gratitude.”"

Personal Injury Client


Livery House, 9 Pratt Street, London NW1 0AE
Tel: 020 7485 8811 Fax: 020 7485 5660
DX Number 57053 Camden Town


28A Hampstead High Street, Hampstead, NW3 1QA
Tel: 020 7485 8811 Fax: 020 7485 5660

Your Privacy | Cookies Policy

Contact a Lawyer

Enter your details below to receive a call from Osbornes:

    Request Callback