Chevron pointing up icon

I am not married and have separated from my partner. What do we do about our home?

Solicitors in London

News article published on: 24th June 2014

If you were not married then the financial separation can be subject to a number of different rules, depending on whether or not there are any children and the legal ownership of property amongst other things. In particular, the intentions behind the ownership of and usage of the family home are considered in depth.

Our specialist family department has significant experience in resolving any such disputes.

arrow pointing down

"My colleague referred your firm as she was very impressed by the quality of services delivered by your firm"

Residential conveyancing department client


Livery House, 9 Pratt Street, London NW1 0AE
Tel: 020 7485 8811 Fax: 020 7485 5660
DX Number 57053 Camden Town


28A Hampstead High Street, Hampstead, NW3 1QA
Tel: 020 7485 8811 Fax: 020 7485 5660

Your Privacy | Cookies Policy

Contact a Lawyer

Enter your details below to receive a call from Osbornes:

    Request Callback