Coronavirus – supporting our people and clients through challenging times
The safety, health and wellbeing of our people and our clients is of primary importance to us. We have been implementing different measures as the situation has evolved and government guidance has developed.
Partners, senior managers, lawyers and our admin support teams have all been working together over the last few weeks to introduce measures which include:
- Establishing remote working facilities for all our staff.
- Testing our IT infrastructure to ensure that our business can remain operational for our people and for all our clients.
- Postponing events, training courses and large meetings.
- Providing update bulletins to – and gathering feedback from – our staff on a daily basis.
- Increasing and intensifying our daily office cleaning schedules and putting in place protocols for personal hygiene.
- Checking daily on the health of staff who are self-isolating.
- Meeting very regularly at Equity Partner and Senior Management Team level to review business continuity and contingency plans.
- Monitoring travel for our staff; providing support where necessary.
We are doing our level best to continue business as usual and to maintain a high level of uninterrupted client service
Regular updates will be posted on this page.