Will the kids spend Christmas with mum or dad?

8 Dec 2016

Still negotiating where your children will spend Christmas – at mum or dads house? Sohinni Sanghvi, who specialises in family and children law at Osbornes, advices separated parents on how they can agree who the children will spend Christmas with, making sure that everyone still enjoys the festive season.

To speak with Sohinni on this or any other family law matter you can call her on 020 7485 8811 or send Sohinni an e-mail.   



Share this article