Recognition & praise from Legal 500 Directory 202030 Sep 2019
Osbornes Law has been recommended by the Legal 500 directory in the following practice areas: Clinical Negligence, Family, Social Housing, Personal Injury, Contentious Trusts and Probate, and Family Mediation
The work of our Clinical Negligence Department, led by Stephanie Prior has been recognised with an improved ranking. Case work and client feedback maintained our strong rankings for our five other departments.
Commenting on the rankings, Stuart Kightley, Managing Partner said “We are delighted to now have so many recognised lawyers. It is great too that our newest partner, David Leadercramer is a ranked lawyer. Thanks to our clients and professional colleagues for taking the time to feedback on our service which means a great deal to our individual lawyers and our teams”
Individuals recommended as key lawyers:
- Social Housing: Shilpa Mathuradas, Willian Ford, Manjit, Edward Taylor, Joanne Wong Alex McMahon, Arjun Jethwa
- Personal Injury : Stuart Kightley, Ben Posford, Rob Aylott
- Family Mediation: Lisa Pepper, David Leadercramer
- Clinical Negligence: Stephanie Prior, Ben Posford, Rob Aylott
- Family: Bridget Thompson, Mark Freedman, Lisa Pepper, David Leadercramer, Naomi McGrath and Joanne Wescott
- Contentious Trusts & Probate: Jan Atkinson, Elspeth Neilson
Legal 500 has been analysing the capabilities of law firms for over 30 years. Their research is based on submissions, interviews and client feedback.