How to make a claim for housing disrepair

19 Jun 2013
Watch William Ford, specialist housing solicitor discuss how you can make a claim for housing disrepair and the steps to take if your property has fallen into disrepair when your landlord has a duty to carry out repair works.

For further information on anything mentioned in this video and for any other housing or property advice please e-mail William or call us on 020 7485 8811. Alternatively you can contact us by filling in our online enquiry form.

For further information on how we can help you please visit our social welfare departmental pages.


Share this article